Random Eyeshadow purchase

9/07/2014

3 weeks ago, suddenly I think that I need more neutral eyeshadow. I already had Urban Decay Naked Palette, which were great, love it. But I just wanted something sheer, natural and without much shimmer and sparkle. So I picked 3 eye shadows from The Body Shop, and 1 from the face shop.



This first one is 23 toast from the face shop, not quite pigmented, but stay well on my lid, smooth, not creasing and very minimum fall out. There a very subtle shimmer, nice for center lid color.


The second one is Coconuts about you from The Body Shop. It actually look like a greyish brown, but shown in the picture as like milk chocolate. When blended it give a nice and natural shadow in the outer corner and crease.


The third one is Moon light Kiss also from The Body Shop. A matte black shadow, when blended not really pigmented and but quite buildable.


The last one is Berry cheeky from The face shop, bright fuschia with a hint of purple micro shimmer. It's an eyeshadow but also work great as cheek color. 


eekk, not shown well :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...