MONTHLY FAVORITE: November 2014

11/28/2014

Within the next 2 days, November will end and December arrived. There's been many dramas, achivement and adventure happen these past month. I would come back with the monthly favorite as a warm up.



Top to Bottom:
URBAN DECAY Naked Palette, THE FACE SHOP Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow, ETUDE HOUSE Rose Flowering Eyes eyeshadow palette, MAYBELLINE Watershine Pure Lipstick, SLEEK i-Divine Bad Girl.


I have this palette for a long time, I never try or swatch it. But lately I'm so much into heavy eye makeup. This is the perfect palette if you are into heavy-metallic-dark eye makeup look. It consist of eyeshadow with shimmery, metallic and matte finish.


From this palette I like to use Gullible(1), Innocence (2), and Abyss(3). Gullible is a pale pink with metallic finish, Innocence is white with metallic finish. This two shades I use in inner corner of my eyes. Abyss is a deep navy color with slight shimmery finish.


I almost use this palette every single time. But lately I've been loving to dig the shade Virgin (1) and Sin (2), I love both of them for inner corner and my lid.


This is the perfect palette for this season, lately I love to did a vampy eye look so I pulled back this palette from the bottom of the drawer. If you are wandering what happen to the far right pan, I took it off. it was molded. I could see green furry thing on top of the shadow.


here is the top 4 shade that I use frequently lately, Delight(1), Pure(2), Romance(3), Blossom(4). Delight is pale peachy shadow with satin finish, Pure is a pale cream with gold glitter finish, Romance is soft pink with satin finish and Blossom is a burgundy with matte finish.


I'm in love with Maybelline Watershine Lipstick. I wear this almost everyday lately. I'm not into sheer and glossy lipstick. But I love this one it has a subtle glossy finish and doesn't stay in lips lines. it leave the lips with nice amount of shine like a soft baby lips with a nice hint of color. The nice thing about this lipstick unless other moisturizing lipstick that tend to move. This one stay really well on your lips. I use P22.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...