Scented Nail Polish

12/03/2014

Have you tried scented nail polish? Before should endure the unpleasant chemical smell to beautify our nails. But yesterday finally I get my self the scented nail polish. I bought Revlon Parfumerie in Apricot Nectar, a nice pastel peach color. I think this color go along really well with gold glitter for holiday manicure, and with bright magenta for fresh and fun summer nails. 

 

I tried but and not completely impressed with the nail polish quality. It does smell nice. You could smell the perfume once you applied the nail polish and stay quite long. But this nail polish isn't opaque and doesn't set quickly. So it hard to build layers to achieve desired opacity. More over the brush is so thin, it is really hard to paint most of the nail surface.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...