Empties: JANUARY 2015

1/29/2015
image
January end soon! here is product that I finish this month. More about the product>>


image
Skin Care
1. Shu Eumura Pore Clarifying Gentle cleansing oil
My holy grail cleansing oil, I've tried many cleansing oil but none of them as light as this one. Already had big backup waiting.

2. Etude House Dust Cut Finish Cream
rediscovering, I use it regularly past couple month, it help my skincare to work better and protect my skin from nano particle that might clogged my pores and cause pimple. My backup is on the way hopefully would arrived soon.

3. Maybelline Baby Lips in Antioxidant Berry
I use to splurge on lip balm since I'm so skeptical about the drugstore's quality. But it is does make your lips as smooth as baby's lips, yet you save the entire fortune.

4. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
Quick touch up before selfie.


image
Hair
1.The Body Shop Rain forest Balance Shampoo for oily skin
silicon free, paraben free, dye free, sulfate free, shampoo with the most 'free' I could easily grab in here.


image
Nail
1. The Face Shop 06 Quick Dry
cheaper version of OPI dip dry, not love, not hate it. Already had back up. It doesn't instantly make your nail polish dry, but it still take long time to dry your nails but less than actual time. I use every time I do my nails before bed, the next morning my manicure still smooth and wrinkle free.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...