January Favorite

1/30/2015
image

 Make-up:
1.Guardian Beauty Favorite Eyeshadow Brush
This brush is cheap but have a decent quality. I have several Guardian Beauty brush, I would highly recommend this brush to anyone who want to start using brush but in tight budget. Very cheap but the quality is really nice. The bristle is soft enough and quite durable.

2.Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
The powder that change my life. It gives a natural glowing skin without looking to glittery or shimmery. read review here.

3.Hourglass Ambient lighting Blush Palette
The only blush I need. If you are beginner in coloring cheek this blush would always give the best flushed cheek. For review and swatch here.

4.Aritaum Wannabe Cushion Lip 20 Lola
With concealer underneath, apply lightly it give a nice pinkish lip.(Swatch here)

5. Revlon Colorstay 16 Hours Eyeshadow in Attitude
I've been back to filling my brow with this eyeshadow. I would say that each time I fill my eyebrow with this eyeshadow it looks even and less blotchy compare to the eyebrow pencil. how to: here.

Skincare:
1. Etude House Dust Cut Finish Cream
This finish cream act as a barrier for your skin care and protect the skin from nano particle, dust etc, that could clogged pore and make skin look dull. This cream really does protect my skin and minimize the dust sit on my skin  Read review here.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...