My Everyday Nude

1/22/2015
image

Despite my obsession with colors. Most of the time I use nude, brownish shade everyday. So I would like to share my favorite neutral nude for everyday wear. This would be the palette and eyeshadow single I had on top of the counter and bring everywhere. Hopefully it could help those who just going to start to wear eyeshadow.

image

image
Swatch Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad in Attitude
If you just learn to wear makeup or love  looking for a affordable drugstore eyeshadow palette, I would suggest you to get this one. This eyeshadow had a light colors for highlight and warm brown and cool brown shadow. (read complete review here)
image

image
Swatch my everyday favorite from Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette such a good invention, it sure quite pricey, but the formula, the pigmentation, the staying power made every single dollar you spend on this product is worth it.
image

If you are more into single eyeshadow, I'll choose black, deep brown, tan and peach/flesh color.
image
Swatch The Body Shop Moon Light Kiss and Coconut, The Face Shop Toast and Creamy Peach


image

Sorry for the bare face,lips and lashes. In this look I use all the single eyeshadow, I use creamy peach all over the eyelid, then I use the coconut in outer corner and then I pick up so toast with blender and blend in , then I use the Moon Light Kiss to tightline my upper and bottom eyelash.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...