Weeks 2: Simplify our life

1/11/2015
As I write this post I sat on my round dining table, and across me there is sewing machine, tea pot, multiple plastic container,tissue paper and plastic bag. I take a deep breath and told my self I need to clean up this clutter. Because the reflect how clutter my life in other aspect. So here's some link to help you to start manage and decluttered your life.

1. Declutter your home, this is how to purge everything you don't need from your home.

2. If you need to declutter your life this 30-Day Minimalism challenge would help you to press the restart button.

3. Make-up Lover raised your hand! here's a video to inspire you to toss a couple shade of blush that doesn't match your skin tone but they are too cute to let go..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...