Liquid Palisade: My Cheaper Alternative

2/12/2015
image
If you are following a lot of manicurist in instagram you know that lately they all use purple thing on the skin around the nails. You'll watch patiently until they peel the purple thing to reveal a sharp clean manicure. This purple this is called Liquid Palisade. It sold in beauty.com for 22 USD a bottle of 10ml. I'm going try it in the cheaper alternatives.

image

image

image

I use eyelash glue instead. As a make-up addict I always have eyelash glue.When I saw the video I knew right away that it is actually a colored liquid latex. But I am not a make-up artist. I don't have liquid latex at home but I have eyelash glue. I apply the glue around the nail. Wait a while until it half dry then I'll paint my nails, not worrying about the mess. When I'm done I'll peel it off. Bam mess free!
 


Tips:
  • Don't apply a thick layer of eyelash glue, so you won't wait too long.
  • Wait until the glue completely dry, so it is easier to peel.
  • Don't ever think to try if you are allergic to latex or dyes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...