#BeautyTester: Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifiying Treatment Toner

3/23/2016
 
It's BHA line is comparable with Paula Choice BHA line, with half the price but claimed to be effective. I must try something from this brand...



I discover Cosrx, for the first time, from memebox.us website. They have a box with 5 full size product. I read the description for the toner and intrigue to try it.
This treatment toner makes daily exfoliation possible with its mild AHA/BHA formulation. It mainly contains white willow extract and apple water which are abundant in nutrients beneficial to the skin. The gentle peeling process this clarifying toner offers makes it possible for the nutrients to effectively and fully penetrate the skin for optimum results.
Over continuous usage, your skin will reveal a newer, healthier skin with a much smoother texture and brighter complexion.
 The words exfoliation, gentle peeling, clarifying, smoother texture and brighter complexion, this is all key words that I search when I tried to find a toner. I want a toner that able to deep cleanse my skin and make it super smooth. Plus I read many good review, and saw the real photo review that show Cosrx product did a drastic change in her skin. I also read how the BHA line is comparable with the one from Paula choice. All the good words (both in description and blog review) makes me finally get the toner to the test.

 So I bought it from Dephito cosmetic (Jogja, Indonesia), for elsewhere you could try to get it from wishtrend.com for 13.60 USD or memebox for USD 16 USD.

 Packing: It came in slim cylinder plastic spray bottle with a cap. the packaging is sleek and simple. I love the packaging because it easier to control the amount of product use with spray bottle.

 Smell: This product have no smell at all.

 Texture: Watery liquid.

 I bought this to treat the my congested skin around my chin, nose and forehead. I use it after I use the My Aesop Astringent Toner. I use it for 7 weeks, since 26th February 2016. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. I'll either spray it directly to my face and let it dry, or I'll soak cotton pad with the toner then wipe it all over my face. It doesn't sting, even when the toner in contact with open wound. I felt like using water since it has no fragrance and do not sting. It also doesn't dry my skin.

 I don't find any significant improvement. I still have whitehead in my chin, nose, and forehead. I don't find it helpful to get rid the whitehead. But I did notice that I breakout less ever since I use this.

 Follow Me:




#BeautyTester: Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifiying Treatment Toner 

Pertama kali aku tau Cosrx dari website memebox.us. Waktu itu memebox.us jual Box Cosrx dengan isi 5 Produk Full Size. Dan setelah baca keterangan buat Toner ini, aku jadi tertarik buat nyobain.
This treatment toner makes daily exfoliation possible with its mild AHA/BHA formulation. It mainly contains white willow extract and apple water which are abundant in nutrients beneficial to the skin. The gentle peeling process this clarifying toner offers makes it possible for the nutrients to effectively and fully penetrate the skin for optimum results.Over continuous usage, your skin will reveal a newer, healthier skin with a much smoother texture and brighter complexion. 
Toner ini memungkinkan eksfoliasi harian dengan formulasi ringan AHA/BHA. Kandungan utama ekstrak white willow dan apple water yang kaya akan nutrisi bermanfaat bagi kulit. Proses pengelupasan (peeling) yang lembut oleh toner ini memungkinkan nutrisi untuk diserap kulit secara efektif dan sepenuhnya untuk hasil yang optimal. Dengan pemakaian yang rutin, kulit anda akan tampak lebih (newer) sehat dengan tekstur lebih lembut dan wajah yang bersinar. (note: Tetiba inget pelajaran terjemahan)
Kata-kata exfoliation, gentle peeling, clarifying, smoother texture dan brighter complexion, itu semua kata kunci yang selalu aku cari buat memilih toner. Toner harus bisa buat pori-pori bersih dan biki wajah jadi super mulus. Plus aku baca banyak banget review yang bilang produk Cosrx itu bagus, dan liat review foto yang nunjukin perubahan drastis sejak mengunakan cosrx. Terus nemu juga review yang bilang BHA line sebanding sama line BHA dari Paula choice (yang mana Paula choice lebih mahal). Semua kata-kata indah (dari deskripsi produk dan review blogger) akhirnya aku nyobain tonernya.

Jadi aku beli ini dari Dephito cosmetic (Jogja, Indonesia), Atau bisa beli dari wishtrend.com for 13.60 USD or memebox for USD 16 USD.

Packing: Botol plastik, kurus, bentuk silender, ada spray bertutup. Karena dalam bentuk botol spray jadi lebih mudah buat ngontrol banyaknya toner yang mau daipakai.

Smell: Toner ini ngga ada wangi atau bau apapun.

Texture: Cair.

Aku beli ini dengan harapan, toner ini bisa ngilangin bruntusan di daerah dahi, hidung dan telinga. Aku pake ini setelah Toner Astringent Aesop. Aku udah pake toner ini selama 7 minggu, sejak 26 Februari 2016. Aku pake tonernya 2X sehari, pagi sama malem. Cara pakenya, antra langsung di spray ke muka terus dibiarin kering, atau tonernya di semprot ke kapas baru di usapin ke muka. Tonernya ngga bikin perih, bahkan kalau kena luka sekalipun. Kadang rasanya kayak pake air biasa, soalnya ngga ada bau dan ngga bikin perih hehehe. Toner ini ngga bikin kering juga.

Aku ngga nemuin perubahan yang signifikan sejak pake toner ini. Daerah sekitar dahi, hidung dan dagu masih aja bruntusan. Tapi sejak pake ini jadi kurang jerwatan.



Follow Me:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...