Mini Review: AHAVA Time To Treat Comforting Cream

3/08/2016


My cousin have been a big fan of Ahava since her friend bought it for her. Just like me, her skin is also sensitive, so she always tell me to try Ahava. So she handed me some sample. At First, I tried 'Time to Clean Purifying Mask'. TBH, I'm not impressed at all, the sting sensation were close to itch so I don't like the product at all. And last month, I pack as less as possible, soI packed my moisturizer into a Deluxe Sample Jar(approx. 7 ml). I tried to stuff as many product as I can, but in the end I don't have enough left until I could go back. I completely ran out of my moisturizer, So I did not moisturize my skin for a day, and it already dry, itchy, broke out, and rough. I was so desperate. But then I remember, I still have the moisturizer sample that I sneak in my toiletries bag. So I clean my face, and quickly slammed it all over my face. I do not expect that I would love this product. My skin has been severely dry and itchy all over my face. But this cream quickly calm my skin , moisturize and not sticky. I really like this product that I decided to purchase the full size. I would recommend this for dry and oily skin.


Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr 


--------------------------Bahasa Indonesia---------------------

 Mini Review: AHAVA Time To Treat Comforting Cream



 
Sepupu aku suka banget pake Ahava sejak dikasih sama temennya. Kulitnya juga sensitif kayak aku, jadi dia selalu nyuruh aku nyobain AHAVA. Akhirnya aku dibagiin beberapa sample skincare dari AHAVA. Jadi produk pertama AHAVA yang aku cobain adalah'Time To Clean Purifiying Mask". TBH, I'm not impressed at all, rasanya gremeng-geremeng perih dan gatel, jadi ngga tertarik nyobain produk AHAVA yang lain. Sampe akhirnya, bulan lalu, pas balik ke rumah (di Bangka) cuma bawa moisturizer seukuran deluxe size buat 4 minggu. Singkatnya moisturizernya ngga cukup sampe buat balik, jadi la 2 hari ngga pake moisturizer. Tanpa pelembab sehari aja kulitku udah kering, kasar iritasi dan berjerawat. Udah desperate banget. Terus baru inget kalo di dalem toiletries bag ada nyelipin moisturizer. Setelah dicek, ternyata ada AHAVA Time to treat Comforting Cream. Langsung aja cepet-cepet cuci muka dan pake krimnya.. Sumpahhhh krimnya langsung meresap dan bikin lembab. Walaupun kulit aku udh iritasi tapi ngga ada rasa perih sedikit pun. Jarang banget bisa nemu krim yang meresap, melembabkan dan ngga bikin lengket. Suka banget sama produk AHAVA yang satu ini, dan akhirnya beli hehehe.. Recommend banget buat kulit kering maupun berminyak.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...