March Loves

4/30/2016

Sorry for the super late post. I tried a couple new product in march that I haven't yet post the review. So here's some product that I've been use and loving in march.

 1. Viva Cosmetic Brow Pencil in Black
I ran out my favorite brow pencil. I always have this pencil in my kit, I use it to sketch the eyebrow before filling it with pomade. I simply draw small stroke in the sparse area and set it with powder.

2. The Face Shop Pore Refining Mask
I have this mask forever. I not hate it but I'm not a fan of it. Now I love it. It calm my skin, suck the oil, BUT it doesn't makes my skin dry and feels tight. I wear it especially after I popped pimple or extract whiteheads. It calmes my skin with the fresh and shooting feeling when I apply the mask

3. Colourpop Lippie Pencil in Button
I'm all about lip liner lately, it makes the lipstick color look more true and stay on longer. My recent favorite is Button Lippie Pencil, it look exactly like my lip color only much better. I basically pair it with every nude lipstick that I own and they look super prwetie..

4. Benefit Porefessional
This is probably the very first primer I've ever tried. This is one of pioneer primer, way before every brand had their own primer. It is light weight, cover your pore really well and does not clump. I bought big family size last month before Luxola switch to Sephora and I have left over credit worth IDR 200000 plus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...