Mini Review and Comparasion: Clarisonic Brush Head

5/16/2016
 
 I've been an avid user of clarisonic mia for this past 2 years.. and I swear although I still have pimple here and there (mostly because of hormones and sleep late). But I have zero problem with acne caused by makeup residue, my skin is super smooth and my ance scar never takes to long to fading. the good thing about Clarisonic is that they offer different type of brush head based on your skin types. So far I tried 3 types of brush. Delicate, Deep Pore and Acne.


Delicate brush head designated for those who have fragile and super sensitive skin. Deep pore use for deep cleanse the pore and Acne is for those with acne skin. Out of three, the acne brush is the softest and the bristle is sparse. next the delicate brush head is also soft but you could felt that it's more dense compare to acne. And as for the deep pore the bristle is even more sturdy, not as dense as delicate, and still feel soft.

I first stared with acne brush head, and then when I'm not broke out much I'll switch to delicate brush head. And Now I'm using deep pore brush head to help minimize the appearance of large pore. I Paired it with Khiel's Ultra Facial Cleanser and I'm using Clay Mask after. I'd like to try the Satin Precision Brush in the future, because I had hard time to reach contoured area like nose and under eyes.

Follow me:



-----------------bahasa indonesia-------------- 



Selama 2 tahun belakangan, aku pengguna setia clarisonic.. Walaupun masih ada jerawat sana sini (Mostly hormonal dan tidur malem (baca: subuh)). Tapi aku sama sekali ngga pernah jerawatan gara makeup ngga bersih, kulit aku jadi lembut banget dan bekas jerawat cepat hilang. Bagusnya clarisonic ini dibandingkan sama cleansind device yang lain, brush nya bisa diganti sesuai dengan jenis kulit kamu. Sejauh ini udah 3 macem brush yang aku cobain, Delicate, Deep Pore dan Acne.

Brush delicate buat yang punya kulit super sensitive. Deep pore buat membersihkan pori0pori sampai kedalam dan Acne  untuk yang kulit berjerawat. Dari ketiganya, yang paling lembut dan jarang-jarang bulu sikatnya. Terus delicate brush bulu sikatnya juga lembut tapi lebih padat dibandingkan tipe Acne. Dan buat tipe Deep Pore helaian bulunya lebih kaku, ngga sepadat delicate dan tetep lembut.
Waktu pertama mulai paki clarisonic, aku pake brush yang acne, terus waktu ngga terlalu jerawatan lagi aku pake yang tipe delicate. Dan sekarang aku pake tipe deep pore untuk ngecilin pori pori. Buat cleansernya aku pake Khiel's Ultra Facial Cleanser dan Masker dari Clay setelahnya. Nantinya aku pengen nyobain tipe Satin precision, Karena brush yang tipe skg susah buat menjangkau area cuping hidung dan bawah mata.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...