A month without a phone..

7/25/2016
So this is what I experience and learn living without my cellphone for a month.

1. It's possible to live without cellphone, but not internet
When my phone died, I slightly panicked and  worried. I thinking what if someone tries to contact me about jobs.. But then I remember, I'm not even in the area , so I won't be able to take the job anyway. Some works is obviously delayed, I still manage to overcome the crisis and solve everything. So don't panic, just take a deep breath and relax, then you shall find the solution. (p.s. this tips of take deep breath and relax, could not be  applied in solving math problem :p)

2. My cellphone is more that just a cellphone
It is also my watch, my calculator, my entertainment, my inspiration source, my diary, my personal assistant, my music player, my camera...

3. I read.. real book..
Since most of the time I entertain myself by reading random news in snapchat discovery or going through thousand of bloglovin's feed, I hardly ever had time to read books, like actual book with paper. Since I've been missing my biggest entertainment source, I back to the time when cellphone is not as multi function as it is now, reading a book.

4. Good thing that my laptop is still working
Yay! I still have my laptop. Although you could not bring it to bed, because of the heat, the noise it's made. thank god I bring my laptop.

5. You'll know who truly care for you and reach out for you
When you are unreachable, you could easily know who truly care. when you've been out of the radar they will try to find your where about and ask you what happen. Relax my cellphone just broke, and I won't risk to get it repair in shady place.

6. or he/she/ whatever pronoun prefer by the person is just a creepy stalker
Yes creepy stalker always know your where about even though you try to slow down any social media post...

7. Don't use fake charger
The biggest bet is my phone battery life is reach the maximum, so it died. Orrrrrr I use fake cable charger from china. A long time ago while charging, my phone give me notice not to use fake accesories to charge or you may damage your phone. I ignore and continue charge my phone with it andddd.. here I'm in 21st century, 2016 doesn't have cellphone, and I'm just 23.

8. I shop less...
Since I couldnot sign in to any messenger service, my communication just limit to emails. I could not contact the shops to shop. So I don't buy... Sorry economy, I could not help you this time.

So how long you've ever been without cellphone? what's your experience?



Follow Me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...