Unplesant online shopping experience:

7/05/2016


I've been shopping online for most of the time. Because even with the shipping fee, it cost less than the counters (even with occasional 20% discount). I might say that I'm the master of online shopping, I've been shopping from facebook, Instagram, from forums, big online store (e.g socciola, sephora.co.id etc). I never been scammed, because when you shop a lot you'll grow some kind of ability to spot scammer and those who are legit.

I ordered Maybelline the blush Nudes, from Lazada, 5th June 2016. Since, it was Sunday my order was confirmed the next day, which is 6th June 2016. later I got a notification said that my item had been shipped. So I expected it to be arrived on 8th June 2016 (Because it takes 2-3 days for package from Jakarta to Jogja to be delivered). But in the website it had a little notice saying that the item would probably deliver around 9th-13th June 2016. So, It was 9th June, I had to work, so I told my baby bro to wait for the package. But it hasn't come yet... "Well maybe tomorrow!". So it still hasn't come yet the next day.

Since it is been the 4th day after it was being shipped, I started to get worry. I not only notify my baby bro to wait for the package, but also my neighbor. I check their website try to find where was my package. But.... when I open the website the only thing that I found is..... the same status from 4 days ago "Pesanan akan dikirim melalui Kurir internal Lazada 1 hari kerja setelah sms notifikasi pengiriman diterima.", "Your order will be shipped by Lazada's Internal Courier Service 1 day after the shipping notification SMS has been received". So I click every link in the website try to decode what does this mean.. So Is it on the way? is it in jogja yet? is it already out for delivery or what... So the only thing that I found is "my item being shipped by LEX", which is the Lazada's Internal Courier Service. Unlike other shipping service, which you could track where your item is. This just helpless.... They just gave me the same status "Pesanan akan dikirim melalui Kurir internal Lazada 1 hari kerja setelah sms notifikasi pengiriman diterima". Sooo frustrating.

Finally at 11th June 2016, on the way home from work, I got an sms notification that said "We are delivering your order xxxxxxxxx today by LEX". So I rush home with fast food on my had, because I'm afraid that I will miss the delivery guy. So I wait and wait.. Everytime I heard a motor cycle was coming I will run to the front door.. I kept doing it until I was too tired and decided to take a nap. So the delivery guy just hasn't came yet. So I think that I had enough, so I try to call the costumer service. Guess what..they don't have any, I tried to check the very bottom part where the usually have contact link. it's not there. I only found a live chat with no operator since it past 4 P.M... I just so helpless and clueless about my package where about..

So I decided that it is too late at night, and they would probably not send my package today. Since it's Saturday night and there a lot of boarding house around my house, there always be a motorcycle passing and slowing down. I decide to stop torturing myself, because I was so tired and need to relax. So I took a bath, put on my mask and rant on snapchat. Then, in the middle of retaking rant snap, someone called me. I knew it right away this must be my delivery guy. Anddd yes it is! I told him the direction to my house and 10 minutes later I have my package.. So I received the package around 8 PM with the mask on and shocked delivery guy.
 
Moral from the story... Choose a shopping mall with a legit costumer service you could call. So you wouldn't have to waste all energy to worry your package whereabouts..


Follow Me!
Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...